Recovery by Smartpay

Jun 11, 2020 | 2020, Latest News

Smartpay  confirmed that with the further easing of restrictions over the past week, the company’s aggregate transactional revenue has recovered to 95% of pre COVID levels They noted that they have one merchant category which is still restricted from trading which accounts for the remaining 5% of aggregate transactional revenue. “When this final category resumes […]

 


 

You need an active membership to keep reading

either log in via the form below or click here to subscribe

If you have recently subscribed and selected to pay by bank transfer our admin team will activate your membership once payment has cleared

Your Advertisement Here

Contact us now to discuss advertising options

Your Advertisement Here

Contact us now to discuss advertising options